- 2019 IATF 16949: 2016 implemented.
- 2017 Launched plastic-shield 3 phase filter.
- 2015 Established a European office. Launched waterproof power entry modules.
- 2014 Factory relocated to new industrial park.
- 2013 ISO 14001 implemented. Adopt GP system.
- 2012 The H&L groups integrated two business partner and officially acquired Shenzhen YeZheng Plastic Co., Ltd. which is -specialized in mold production & plastic injection.
S7 series UL mark completed.
- 2011 Taiwan main office moved to a new premise. All product had been all authorized with the UL1283 fifth edition: environmental temperature 50°C standard. HS-150 series updated to IEC60320:2007.
- 2010 Updated to ISO 9001:2008. Developed S4, S7 series approved by VDE.
- 2009 The SS1~SS4 series and SS6~SS7 series has been all approved by CQC.
- 2008 The SS1 series meet the inspection of UL increasing the Ambient from 40 degrees to 50 degrees for USR and CNR Investigation.
- 2007 All products updated to EN60939:2005 Edition.
- 2006 IECQ QC080000 approval.
- 2005 Full range of RoHS compliance and EMC laboratory were set.
- 2004 New ERP system for improving of manufacturing management.
- 2003 For extending production capacity, China factory moved to new industry area.
- 2002 ISO 9002 were updated to ISO 9001(edition 2000). Meanwhile, R&D department were moved to the factory to offer our customers more service in time. Power entry modules (SS6 series) were completed in the same year.
- 2001 Whole series of products were updated to Medical grade. Moreover, witness approved from safety agency "CSA".
- 1999 H&L completed ISO 9002 (edition 1994) certification by DNV. Meanwhile, our head office expending to Xindian city, Taiwan.
- 1998 For high quantity assurance, we set a new factory in Shenzhen, China.
- 1997 We found the EMI/RFI filters will be very important component in 21st century and began to develop and manufacture.
- 1994 H&L specialized in electronic components of trading and distribution. The main product such as EMI/RFI filters, AC sockets, switch, capacitors, choke, etc.